Saturday, June 12, 2010

Well, I am finally going to catch up!

Here I go. I am going to try and catch up on my many missing posts.

Many things have happened since October and I will just highlight them here:

I GRADUATED! Yes, I earned my Masters degree in Early Childhood and Curriculum and Instruction. Whew!!!! I never thought I could do it, but I did in only 1 year. One of the proudest moments of my life!

Christmas:
This year was a great year! We had three babies in our family celebrating their first Christmas. Finley, Chloe, and Madison. Kate and Connor had a great time opening their presents from Santa.

Mexico House Building:
I went to Mexico with my school to build a house for a family that does not have one. This was through amor ministries and it was amazing! Now, Chris and I have done this together before and this is how we met. It was great to be back, and older, to really appreciate all that was going on.

Kate graduates Kindergarten!
I can't believe it! I have a first grader! It was a great day and a bit emotional for us. She was so excited. Kate has come to far at ACA. She has had the most loving and amazing teacher ever! Mrs. Harris is just the best and I am not sure what I would do without her!

Connor turns 3:
Well, I can't believe it, my baby turned 3 this year! He is just the most precious thing in all the world! He has such an amazing personality and it such a good snuggler! He had a Thomas the Train birthday party and loved every minute of it.

Chris and I celebrated 8 years of marriage:
I can't even believe it! We have had so much to be thankful for. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing, supportive husband who is such an amazing father!


No comments: